Friday, September 15, 2006

DILEMNA,DILEMNA

Watching football is a tough business,and it doesnt get any tougher than this sunday.Anyone who follows football will realise that we have some big games on the tv.I have decided to be fair to my football clientele we here at the witch are going to watch CHELSEA V LIVERPOOL,following straight on from that,MAN CITY V BLACKBURN then the second half of the MAN UTD V ARSENAL game.I am trying to be fair to everyone and as president of the man city mid sussex blues,they have my allegiance.I am also a closet Arsenal fan so you see where my dilemna comes from.I am posting this on here because i want people to know.
On a separate issue,i am talking to my good friend mal mortimore about doing a cajun type thing here in october or november with his band,the lead singer of which is Chris Jagger,who has a well known brother,forgotten who he plays with !!!! thats all folks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home