Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Trouble at nerve centre

The recently purchased laptop gave up the ghost,the hard drive broke,apparently.So that makes it a bit awkward for keeping things moving along,if you get my drift.Now whats happened since i last blogged,not a whole lot really,cept we did have an excellent valentines night and also my 20TH YEAR BASHwent ahead sat night/sun morning with no problems cept some very very sore heads,and they were sorted on sunday afternoon when my family and teresas family had lunch with a few close friends.I am an idiot because i meant to get someone to take photos so all of you who didnt come could see what ye missed.But in the heel of the hunt i completely forgot so we got no photos.But the computer man says he can put my some of my goals up on here so yiz can all see how great i really was,as if ye didnt already know,go on with ye!!!!Had some great news from across the water,Darragh has signed for Cork City,this has come comlpletely out of the blue.Cork have recently sold Kevin Doyle and Shane Long plus another lad to Reading,so they are a top side,so i would like to say a huge well done to Daz,you deserve it my son.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home