Sunday, August 23, 2009

THE RETURN OF ROCOL,STRANGE HAPPENINGS

Once more its been a while since i have been on but there has been excuses.Both of my chefs have gone to pastures new and i would like to thank them on here for their part in the Witchs History over the last year.I have a new chef starting on Wednesday,Neal Brunning and at the moment we have a relief chef Jamie Tandoh who has been very impressive with the job he is doing.Its always been a problem,the position of chef,its a very hard job when things get tough and you need a very strong man who is not phased.Also over the last while i have had interest in my kids garden as a building plot,so had a lot of discussions about that.Went to Goodwood twice which was the first long days out i have had since my stroke ,i had a fabulous time and i won money so cant be bad.It has given me the confidence to go again.
On the sporting front the summer has been amazing with the Ashes lying finely poised,the World Championship Athletics has been amazing with the incredible Mr Bolt breaking two more world records and a host of great performances,there has been so much going on its hard to talk about everything but one thing i have to mention is THE RETURN TO LINDFIELD OF ROCOL the best band i have ever seen in a pub bar none next Sunday night,when a lot of my family will be here ,four sisters,two nieces,the other halves of my sisters my daughter Naoise and my sons Girl friend Suzie.We are having a Bar B Que in the afternoon from about 5 so maybe see you there.Thought i would have a get together as i feel more like it now than i have done for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home