Sunday, May 24, 2009

The Times they are about to change again

As most of you who frequent the pub will know my Romanian Princess is moving on to pastures new.At the end of June to be precise.It is an amicable arrangement as i always knew she was not here for too long.Initially she was going travelling but she has met a man is moving in with him and they are going into business together.I wish them all the very best in the business world,as most people who go into business on their own soon find out it can be a lonely place,but it has to be done.
Adrianas replacement will hopefully be here before she goes as i would like her to carry on in Adrianas footsteps and do things just like she did with a smile on her face always.She will be missed by all but especially by me.I have been talking to someone and we have agreed on things so hopefully she will come very soon.
I feel a wee bit tired after a very hectic and busy bank holiday Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home