Sunday, February 07, 2010

MY TIME IS RUNNING OUT,NEW PLANS AFOOT

As the time gets closer my plans become clearer,or at least what i would like to do.My plan is to finish here at the end of April,have a few weeks pottering around sorting stuff out,then i would like to go on a very long sabbatical,to finish my book and have time off.Its many many years since i have had a two week holiday so i think i would like to go visit some friends in Australia.I will rent my apartment for maybe one year and have maybe six months out there.I would like to be back for October or early November when the National Hunt season really kicks into gear.As anyone who reads this will know i am a big horse racing fan and its one of my great joys to follow the horses through the season and on to the big festivals at Cheltenham,Aintree and Punchestown.I have already backed quite a few horses Ante Post fot Cheltenham.One ran on Saturday called Kalahari King,it won at 12/1 i backed it,but i backed it two months ago at 12/1 for Cheltenham its now 5/1.Mind you Ante post is dangerous if the horse does not run you lose your money.There has been very little happening recently,trade has been poor but thats pretty normal for the time of the year.We have had a few of the quietest days ever but you learn to deal with that

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home