Monday, January 04, 2010

MY NEW LIFE GETS EVER CLOSER

Once more Christmas and New Year have come and gone and the big sigh of relief has been breathed,but this year for the last time.People say to me i will really miss it and in truth down the road i probably will but there are parts of it i will never miss,when i left the Football at a very young age people for years used to say "do you really miss it" but in all honesty the way i dealt with that is the way i will deal with this.I closed the book on it rarely talked about it and got on with my new life,in my humble opinion i think thats the way to do it.I will never forget the times i have had and the nice people i have met but there have also been some not very nice people and some not very nice times and those will be forgotten in a flash.But i will close that chapter of my life and move on to the next slice of my life,and rarely talk about it etc etc.My first project will be to finish my life story,that will take a few months but its something i really want to do.I have always wanted to live by the sea since i was a kid,dont care if i never go in it but i really do like to look at it i find it very relaxing and calming,cannot explain why apart from that.As kids tho we lived about 5 miles from the sea we rarely went there,except on Summer holidays when we would be in the sea every day no matter what the weather was like and sometimes it could be awful,but we didnt mind.I look forward to my new life and my whole new existence.I do not have anyone else to look after so i can be whatever it suits me to be,a writer,a painter,a gambler,a drinker,a walker,a talker,a nice man,a horrid man who knows its all stretched out before me if you believe in Destiny.I will look for an apartment now as the time gets ever nearer,and sort out my bits n pieces.I have not allowed myself get emotional yet because its a bit too far away and thats my prerogative when and with who i do that.Cant go off without passing on my congratulations to Leeds United for giving the whole of England hope that the big guys can be beat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home