Thursday, September 28, 2006

HELLO ITS ONLY ME,AGAIN

Back online after a few days off doing stuff that you guys take for granted like playing golf,eating out in brighton,shopping(i hate that) but you have to go sometimes.My sister gets married soon and dats the reason for the shopping.Something remarkable happened at the golf,on the first hole a par 5 i hit my drive way left,my second back onto the fairway but 210yds out and against the wind,i hit a three wood straight into the hole for an eagle 3,which i was rather pleased about.I lost that ball on the next hole but it was good to me for its short life.
The food side of things continues to grow and gather pace,and last week we had a lot of visitors in from the red lion while it is being renovated,good luck with that pete.This morning we had a pubwatch meeting,at which there was a really good attendance,and we discussed the various misdemeanours of the populace,a couple were put on the list,and one to be kept an eye on.I am sure there are things i probably should tell you about but right now i feel tired so i will say goodbye
gerry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home