Thursday, November 16, 2006

What you can do when your at a loss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes you get bored,just a little bit but there are things you can do to alleviate the boredom.Take me for instance,this afternoon i had a bath and afterwards i lay on my bed and got a bit bored and sleepy,so i got my phone out and wrote the first verse of a poem in my phone.I do this quite often,and tho i am no william butler yeats i enjoy trying to make poetry.I have my own distinct style,its called crap art.Having picked yourself up off the floor after that shocking admission,it might surprise you to know that i have written many poems all of which have been forgotten and thrown away but its something i enjoy playing with.
The christmas bookings continue to come in and we are getting many enquiries.Going to watch Me and My Girl tonight which stars one of my customers Ciaran Kiely he also does a number of other duties for the society . Gotta go now as i am working while doing this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home