Thursday, March 22, 2007

Not so long this time

You would be amazed at the people who read this,a woman came up to me the other day and said she read my blogs and they were funny,fame at last,i was wasted chasin that bag of wind round and round,could have made my fortune with the pen,i dont think.Still,i enjoy messin about,commenting on all things sporty,and even the odd political comment tho that would be pretty rare coz those guys are just not my type and they are all pretty dull.I never trusted anyone who toes the party line,life is about opinions and if your opinion is not your own that makes you a hypocrite in my book.There ye go that was political,of a sort.Had such an unbelievably busy week,this £10 menu is working the oracle,we were full up tonight.I know she wont read this but if anyone knows or sees Michelle Taylor from Taylors Restaurant in Burgess Hill give her a big hug from me because this was her idea,and its just amazing and it has given us a few ideas of our own.She is a bright girl that Michelle and needs congrulating.Gettin sleepy again,got a big weekend comin up,seeing my boy and a few lads i havent seen in 20 years so it should be exciting,will tell all when i return,sayonara,thats japanese for au revoir,or is it auf wiedersomething,anyway goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home