Wednesday, May 30, 2007

TWICE IN ONE DAY IS THAT A RECORD????

Either i am very bored or very not busy you will be tinkin ,well its neither.Had a very busy morning,somebody had sorted my flood before i got to it and then i cleaned my Beer lines which took me a couple of hours,i also took the coolers and chillers out and gave them a good brush down,and boy did they need it.It never ceases to amaze me the things you learn in this business i wouldnt say daily but regularly.I discovered the other day from paul my refrigeration guy that the chillers will not work at their full capacity unless the condenser is kept free of fluff,so if your wine has been a litte less cold than it should have been,apologies.Also i have had a problem with my glasswasher for months,that was finally cleared up at the third attempt by an engineer.Its a bit annoying when that happens because you are trying to do something right and you are stopped in your tracks by a third party,but finally its sorted

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home