Thursday, August 21, 2008

SMALL PROBLEMS,BUT WE WILL GET THERE EVENSHWALLY

Those photos can be seen in Archives but not on the main page.I have absolutely no idea why that happens but i am trying to find out.But not bad photos eh?? I have thousands just like that,gathered over the years.I will post a few more over the next few days,it will give you a break from reading the drivel i come up with.
Been working really hard in the gym and the pool trying to be able to walk better when Teresa comes back,but true love never runs smooth.I hurt my back on Tues which put a stop to my gallop.So i am just hoping it is all ok for the week end.
Team GB continues to do unbelievably well and Ireland have got on the Medals table with our Boxers winning three bronze at least.Not going to say anymore now gonna find some photos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home