Tuesday, September 01, 2009

GREAT NIGHT WITH ROCOL,NEW VIDEO AND OTHER BITS N PIECES

The wekend arrived ahead of schedule as most things do round here.Rocol did not disappoint and were better and tighter than ever.I will say this again because it is true they are the best band i have ever seen in a pub in my life.They were truly amazing.The wekend was the best bank holiday we have had this year,the weather was kind so business was good.
England won the Ashes in great style last weekend which made a lot of people very happy.Man Utd beat Arseal very luckily and in my opinion which has been the same the last two years and wrong every time,Arseal are my choice for the League.Man City have started very well and might well challenge for fourth but i think that will be difficult.
My new chef Neal is brilliant,very assured and good at his job,we get on real well at the moment .Gotta go as rushing a bit but will be back on soon i promise.One other thing all my family really enjoyed the bar b que and band with the Corkonian Suzie seeing off all Ryans,Jarek was first to disappear as is his wont,then one by one they fell with exhaustion and the drink taking their toll.I myself have not had a real session for over two years because of my stroke but i did this time round and i paid for it.Went to bed about 4 got up about 8 went back to bed at 3.30 for an hour was woken at 8.Agreat time was had by all

1 Comments:

At 9:05 AM, Blogger SteveFarrell said...

I just want to say that we had a great night on Sunday. Rocol were Fantastic. Wow what a band. Thanks Gerry for a great night. Steve.Sally.Ange and Matt.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home