Saturday, April 14, 2007

GRAND NATIONAL DAY 2007

Its always an exciting day for me this one,goes way back to my childhood when the whole family would gather round the black and white tv and watch the greateast race in the world.Nicolas Silver was my first memory,in 1961 and since then without fail i watch it every year and still get the same excitement,i remember all my winners from TEAM SPIRIT in the early sixties to HEDGEHUNTER a couple of years ago.Twelve times in all i have found the winner of this great race,maybe i am very lucky but a little bit of luck is required to win any great sporting occasion.This year i have spread my bets over a few horses,all decent prices.BILLYVODDEN,SIMON,ROYAL AUCLAIR AND GRAPHIC APPROACH will carry my hopes this year,but above my prospective winnings which incidentally will not change my life,i wish for all the jockeys and horses to come back safe.
On a business front all is good at the moment,trade has continued on the up since Easter with great weather helping no end.This weekend its Alex Miles birthday,and i would like to wish Alex a very Happy Birthday,and hope you enjoy your evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home