Tuesday, May 08, 2007

NOT SURE WHAT HAPPENED TO MY BLOG

I did a blog tis morning but it seems to have disappeared,so i will just give you the gist of it.John Scillito came back from his travels today,and i welcomed him back with open arms,Jez,John and Adam are the kitchen dream team in my quest for global dominaton.The next step is a bigger kitchen,the plans are in,and when the smoking ban comes in we will effectively have a bigger restaurant.As i have said before things are not perfect yet and maybe they never will be but we will be striving to make it as close as we can.I know from my own point of view i am learning all the time.This weekend has been satisfactory without pulling up any trees but the weather was poor so that goes hand in hand with the trade.Gotta go now its late i am very tired and sleepy and need my bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home