Tuesday, August 26, 2008

ANY PHOTOS FROM SUNDAY NIGHT????

What a night that was,I realised on Sunday that,it was the first time ever i saw ROCOL sober.Every time in the past i have always had a good few drinks.I have to say they were superb,probably the best i have heard them.By the way if there is anyone out there who took photos send them to me and i will post them.
The OLYMPICS have finished and what a games they were,not only for BRITAIN who did amazingly but the whole Chinese nation who put on the best show the world has ever seen.
Been trying to find out why my photos only show in the Archive section ,.if any of you know please feel free to tell me.
It was great on Sunday to see all my old friends and all my daughters beautiful young lady friends,most of who worked here in the past and my sons friends.It was great to see you all looking so well and Rocol rocked the house in their own inimitable way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home