Wednesday, September 09, 2009

A VIDEO IS HERE,YIPPEE

I mentioned it last time but forgot to fill you in.Tim Southwell a very good friend and customer suggested to me a few weeks ago that a video might be a good idea.I liked the sound of it so over the last week or so Tim has put together a really good little piece.It will be online as soon as i find out who my service provider is.If there is anyone out there who knows about that sort of stuff get in touch please.
A big game tonight for the Engerland football team,though i think they are well qualified by now.I think they have a big chance in the World Cup,they have a manager who knows what is required to win and he is not afraid of the media.My team Ireland continue to play above themselves and after tonight will know exactly what they need to do to qualify.Its such a big event now the World Cup that we all want to be there.
Been writing my memoirs over the last couple of months,i do it early in the morning,i get up about six go downstairs where it is quiet, into the sofa area of the bar and i write for three or four hours,not every day but when it suits.Its coming along fine i think,my memory is quite good and even if its not published it will be a nice thing to leave in the family.It will be a recollection of days long gone now and a life of many happy moments,many funny moments and a few sad ones,but its a work in progress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home