Sunday, October 04, 2009

54 AND ALMOST OUT OF THE GAME.

Will you miss me when i am gone?now who was it sang that song?it is a song i am almost sure but is it a really old one?Well it was my Birthday today and last night i had a few drinks and a bit of Music with my friends Ian and Dan,it was real nice to see Lucy,Emma and Cass with boyfriends and husbands in toe,my friends Dave,Nigel,Conor and Phillipa,my sister Suzie,Jarek and Gary,my old friend Phil Gaffney,Paul my fridge man and his lady Wendyand Steve,Desula and Adam,Simon and Amy,John and Julie and to the 21 people who sent me texts to say they could not come thanks for letting me know.But my overriding thought last night was that i wont be really missed when i am gone,not that it will keep me awake at night because it wont but people are so busy nowadays that you almost have to give away free sweets to get people out,it also made me think about why people like me have music on and good music and people just ignore it and make excuses like he sings the same songs,i would like to remind you that most of the biggest artists in the world have been doing that for years and people want them to sing the same songs.Does this sound a bit moany? oh dear i guess i am falling into the old mans trap of things not being like they used to be.How and ever life goes on so i will soldier,i see the light at the end of the tunnel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home