Monday, March 08, 2010

Cheltenham approaches,my favourite time of the year

Next Tuesday 16th March i will be at Cheltenham for the first day of Racings greatest festival.I love that place,its an amphitheatre of sporting excellence.The horse is a magnificent animal,full of life and power,but the horses at Cheltenham are a collection of the finest of the breed.It makes my heart beat faster just thinking about it.I have already made a lot of my bets,some will be right,hopefully,others will be wrong,because its not an exact science betting on horses.You have to back good trainers and good jockeys because bad trainers and bad jockeys do not win at Cheltenham.The course is too hard,the races are too competetive for that to happen.All year i watch the racing on tv,formulating my opinions,some are very strong others are more of a hunch,but there is a good reason for all my bets.Like i said,not all will be right because you will need luck,but at least i am backing my judgement,and if they lose i only have myself to blame.If anyone wants to know my selections,at the end of this there is a comment button just ask and i will give them to whoever wants to have a little bit of fun,as long as nobody gets moody if they lose.Now i cant be fairer than that can i ?
On a slightly different point just to bring you up to date on the current state of affairs viz a vis my future.After the little blood pressure incident last week i have once more changed my plans,Australia is suspended till i feel the blood pressure thing will not happen again,i am now going to somewhere in Europe then Ireland for the Summer and i will finish my book over there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home