Monday, November 26, 2007

LIFE WILL SOON BE ALMOST BACK TO NORMAL

Gerry and Teresa are returning to live in the Witch on the 6th Dec.By then i will have had 4 months on the sidelines and for someone like me that is plenty long enough.It has come about in a bit of a weird way really,Teresa who has never wanted to be a part of the pub suggested it might be an idea and i readily agreed.I wont be working because i still dont have the use of my arm though i am getting some movement which is good news and i still limp a lot.I will take over responsibility for money and staff.So you will be seeing a lot more of me now.I have been into the pub on a regular basis for dinner and lunch mostly but i have seen a lot of the regulars are still around and hopefully the ones i havent seen are still around somewhere.I have not been doing my daily/weekly update because i have not been in touch with whats going on so i have left it alone but now i am coming back i will continue to give you pearls of wisdom,gleaned from everyday life.I must apologise to you all for getting ill,i found out last week that i have a hole in my heart and that was the reason i had the stroke apparently.So i got to get that stuffed with something,but thats only a couple of days i think.So Christmas is almost upon us again,and the usual array of great things and in the pub game its great as well but also you get a few problems,you just gotta hope they are solvable.All in all its a new era and one i am very much looking forward to with a positive frame of mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home