Sunday, January 27, 2008

JANUARY CLOSING IN

Very soon now it will be at an end and to be honest it has not been all that bad,obviously not as good as high summer but not disastrous.On a personal level i continue to have physio and am making progress but its very slow,though its still progress.When you learn to walk or move your arms as a baby it all happens naturally,but when you have a stroke and one side of your body stops working you have to re-teach your body to do all the things it used to do but has forgotten and believe me it is very very difficult to get it all going again.Anyay thats my problem.
The words dont flow as well though i suppose that might be something to do with the fact i am not in the pub as much as i used to be,all i seem to do is watch sports on tv,which though it drives Teresa mad actually keeps me sane.Getting together all my Cheltenham information,am quite clear on a few things,though a few more are not so clear.Booked my accomodation the other day,and i am looking forward to a different Cheltenham for me.No crazy all night drinking and greasy breakfasts the next day.It will all be very civilised.And its the first time i have ever been with a woman,Teresa has accepted my invitation,and i know she will love it though she thinks she wont.Right i will be back on soon,keep the peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home