Thursday, January 10, 2008

A NEW YEAR,A NEW START.

Well,its all over now baby blue,in case you dont recognise it thats an old Bob Dylan song.I am talking of course about Christmas and New Year.I didnt work any of it but i lived it all,and that is where the problems start and end.In my present condition,which incidentally is not too bad considering what could have happened,i need to properly rest and recuperate,the only problem being when i am here its a bit difficult,so i am looking at my options.
Christmas bookings were quite good and New Year once again was a great night though i did not stay past 12.30,the food and the Pixylix were brilliant i am told so that was excellent.
We are expecting things to drop off a bit now that all the silly stuff is out of the way,and we will be running a few promotions to publicise our new menu.Sorry this is not too long but i get real tired real quick.Did i tell you that i was told the week before Christmas that i have a hole in my heart which was the cause of my stroke?Bit of a shock,but life goes on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home