Saturday, February 16, 2008

THE CAR HAS GONE NORTH

Have you ever sold a car???? i must have at some stage in my life i suppose but i dont remember it.I sold my x-trail today.A guy from Inverness in Scotland rang me on Mon night and we did a deal.He arrived this morning by plane to Gatwick and picked up the car.To be honest i felt a slight pang as he drove off up the road.I cant drive for the next few months which is why i sold it,its been sat ouside the pub for the last six months and that is no good for any car.You can call me Carlos(carless)from now on.
Over the last while trade has not been too bad,ticking over i would say.Tomorrow i will be open 21 years.Absolutely amazing,UNBELIEVABLE i would say.My kids were 3 and 7 in those days.So much water under the bridge since then.Going to sign off now got things to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home