Monday, March 29, 2010

PACKING UP,SLOWING DOWN,MOVING ON

Started packing away my videos,dvd"s,cd"s etc last week,did not get very far but it was a start.Going to label my boxes so i know whats in them,figured that one out all by myself.I realised something when i started doing this,i have never done it before.When i moved house before i was working ,so was away when all the packing was done,i also realised i have loads of stuff that is worth thousands that i dont need anymore,so i will have to sell it on EBAY,only trouble is have never sold anything on Ebay before,i have bought stuff but never sold.Thats new and a wee bit scary.
Been slowing down for quite some time now,as has trade.We have our busy days of course but also a lot of quiet ones.I have EASTER next weekend,then the Grand National and Masters weekend,Then my party weekend .Now i have to say this here and now if you have not received an official invitation do not come,you will not be allowed in.There will be Door Staff on the front and back doors,this is where i celebrate my time at the Witch with my family,my kids and their friends and the people who have always been there for me.The place is not big enough to take all the people i know so distinctions have had to be made,i apologise if you consider yourself worthy but unfortunately there are others more worthy,that of course is only my opinion,but in this case its my opinion that counts.
Moving on from here may be difficult i dont know,but i intend to do what i like to do.I will start with a weekend in Ely,near to Newmarket,where i will attend the Guineas meeting at Newmarket,something i have never done,but will cross off the list on the first weekend of May.On the 4th May i go to Sicily for a few weeks,also something i have never done.There i shall relax,eat Italian food,drink Italian wine and read lots of books,oh and sleep in the sun,hopefully.After that i will head for the Emerald Isle where i shall traverse the country,visiting friends and family,going to the Galway Races,the Willie Clancy Memorial and a few Gaelic Football and Hurling matches.I shall also be thinking about my future in my quiet moments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home