Tuesday, April 20, 2010

THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

Into my last week at the Witch,and so far it feels fine.Had a fantastic party last weekend,once again the band were awesome,they just get better and better.On friday i found out at 5 o clock that Ryan Air had cancelled all flights till Monday,i was gutted because i thought there goes my band.However when i told Ronan he said they would still be there,he was going home to book a ferry,which he did ,and after a 12 hour journey those boys went on and kicked ass as the Yanks say..I wanted to look around and see a sea of faces that meant something to me,and i did.I want to say thank you to all you guys for my cards and presents,that is more than i deserve.This weekend you are all invited to Gerrys last party ever at the Witch.I have booked a London Irish band called Bible Code Sunday who are brilliant,they do a Pogues type thing,got a few Irish friends coming and as many of you as can fit.
All week people have been delving around in my skip taking away things that i have thrown out,which just goes to show one mans rubbish is another mans delight.It does not bother me in the slightest,most of them will come in and ask if they can look in the skip.
Not sure what will happen about my flight to Sicily if this ash will still be around in a couple of weeks,if it is i might go by train but it takes about two days.Will sign off now its not really flowing and when the telly is on its distracting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home