Tuesday, April 13, 2010

TWO WEEKS AND COUNTING

A funny thing happened last week.I had an email from a lady friend in America who told me she had an email from somebody at Haywards Heath golf club telling her my ex wife Simeon was taking over the Witch when i left,was this true?i have no idea i said but i will find out.I did find out and it is true.There is a song i used to like from years ago by Del Amitri i think called "The last to know",well that was me,because when i started asking the customers they all knew too.You cannot keep a secret in Lindfield or Haywards Heath.At least it is staying in the family said Naoise my daughter,and for the two of them it will be the same.
Funny how life changes.
Apart from that nothing much else has occurred.My packing is gathering momentum.Three big boxes packed now,mainly down to Christelle,who has been a great help to me over the last year.All my tickets have been issued for my party this weekend,if you have not got a ticket and you think you should have i can only apologise as i have a very large family and a lot of very close friends.Please do not come as you will not get in,there are door staff,and i will not come to the door.This will be my second last week end and i would like to enjoy it.

1 Comments:

At 10:45 AM, Blogger Debs Ivelja Photography said...

Serious! Simeon is taking on the pub! Well thats just cool :) xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home